⸺ Mission Statement ⸺
The mission of the Housing Authority of the City of Greenwood is to assist low, very low, and extremely low income families with decent, safe, sanitary, and affordable housing opportunities as they strive to achieve self-sufficiency and improve the quality of their lives. The housing Authority is committed to operating in an efficient, ethical, and professional manner. The Housing Authority will create and maintain partnerships with its clients and appropriate community agencies in order to accomplish this mission.
- The GHA office has limited public access at this time. Please contact us by phone or email.
- Income changes can be reported by phone, email or written statement left in the drop box.
- If you have documents for the GHA, please use the postal service or leave in the office drop box.
- If the office is forced to close; mail, emails and voice mails will continue to be checked. There will be no reason that you cannot meet your program reporting requirements.
- Re-certifications and briefings/screenings will be conducted by mail and phone. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR MAILBOX KEYS AND ARE CHECKING YOUR MAIL REGULARLY.
- Please follow the CDC, federal and state guidance to prevent spreading the virus. Stay home and practice "social distancing" if you must go out in public.